Seller Financing available! Initial Deposit $3,900 with $420.82 Monthly for 60 Months.
This 5 – acre lot in Mojave, CA is perfect for your agricultural plans. Build your remote off-grid home, or your recreational getaway place.
Why is this property a good investment?
- Below Market Value and has lower taxes.
- Has quiet, natural surroundings
- Not in Flood-zone
- Large parcel – good investment for future development
- Perfect for mini ranch/farm, mobile or manufactured home, or can even be used for leasing to solar companies.
- Flat-terrain with beautiful mountain view
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: 69-072-29-00-7
- Parcel Size: 5 acres
- Property Address: Mojave, CA 93501
- County and State: Kern County, CA
- Legal Description: SECTION 10 TOWNSHIP 31 RANGE 37
- Land Use: EXCLUSIVE AGRICULTURE DISTRICT (A)
- Road Access: Dirt Path
- Utilities: Unsure
- Annual Taxes: $79.99 Approx annual
- GPS Coordinates: 35.24346, -117.99867
- 35.24438, -117.99809 NE
- 35.24253, -117.99812 SE
- 35.24254, -117.99924 SW
- 35.24439, -117.99921 NW
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/CyumuKpesPvr6r8SA
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
SECTION 10 TOWNSHIP 31 RANGE 37
EXCLUSIVE AGRICULTURE DISTRICT (A)
Santa Monica Pier
Jutting out into the Pacific Ocean at the intersection of Ocean and Colorado, it symbolizes the heart of Santa Monica and is one of the most photographed locations in the world. Discover more than just a Pier, it is a destination where people come together to enjoy local culture and to reconnect with the Pier’s storied past. Whether you want to take in the incredible views, ride Pacific Park’s Ferris Wheel, hosting an event, or joining for another family-friendly activity.
The Santa Monica Pier offers a wide variety of activities for the whole family.
Enjoy the rides like the West Coaster and the Pacific Wheel, carnival games,
and food at Pacific Park. Purchase a seashell necklace from one of our vendor
carts, catch a show from one of our many street performers, or treat yourself
to a thick and creamy milkshake. The options are endless, so no matter how
you choose to spend the day, you’re guaranteed to have a good time!
Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.