This 4.9 – acre lot in Lancaster, CA is perfect for your agricultural plans. Build your remote off-grid home, or your recreational getaway place.
Here’s why is this property a good investment?
- Much Below Market Price!
- Low Taxes
- Perfect for your Agricultural Plans!
- Close to Transmission lines for Solar farm leases
- Great for Outdoor recreational
- Flat Terrain
- Has quiet, natural surroundings with mountain view
- Close to Lancaster, California (18 min, 15.5 miles)
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: 3262-021-002
- Parcel Size: 4.9 acres
- Property Address: Lancaster, CA 93536
- County and State: Kern County, CA
- Legal Description: THAT PART (EX OF ST) OF LOT 1 IN W 1/2 OF NE 1/4 OF NE 1/4 OF NW 1/4 OF SEC 18 T 8N R 13W
- Land Use: Heavy Agricultural (A-2)
- Road Access: Dirt Path
- Utilities: All utilities will need to be brought to the lot.
- Annual Taxes: $ 365.60 approximately
- GPS Coordinates: 34.7900, -118.3008
34.7909, -118.3002 NE
34.7892, -118.3002 SE
34.7892, -118.3013 SW
34.7909, -118.3014 NW
- Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/pjMTb6PtKb3Qxz3m8
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
NOTE: Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.
Heavy Agricultural (A-2)
Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve
Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve is a state-protected reserve of California, United States, harboring the most consistent blooms of California poppies, the state flower. The reserve is located in the rural west side of Antelope Valley in northern Los Angeles County, 15 miles west of Lancaster.