This 39.84 – acre lot in Inyokern, CA is perfect for your residential plans. Excellent for investment or building your home.
Here’s why is this property a good investment?
- Much Below Market Price!
- Low Taxes
- Flat Terrain, limited agricultural lot, has quiet, natural surroundings
- Large parcel – good investment for future development
- Build your Manufactured Home, Mobile home or Accessory Dwelling Unit.
- Recreational Vehicle is allowed during construction
- Bakersfield, California (1 hr 53 min, 110 miles)
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #:
- Parcel Size: Total 39.84 acres
- Property Address: INYOKERN, CA, 93527
- County and State: Kern County, CA
- Legal Description:
PARCEL MAP 2771 LOT 4
PARCEL MAP 2771 LOT 2
PARCEL MAP 2771 LOT 1
PARCEL MAP 2771 LOT 3
- Land Use: ESTATE 2.5 ACRES, RESIDENTIAL SUBURBAN COMBINING, MOBILEHOME COMBINING (E(2 1/2) RS MH)
- Road Access: Unpaved Road / Dirt Path
- Utilities: All utilities should be brought in the area
- Annual Taxes: $399.8 approximately for 4 lots
- GPS Coordinates:
- Directions: 35.765599949073675, -117.86439267280943
- Google Map link.
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
NOTE: Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is-with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.
Unpaved Road/ Dirt Path
ESTATE 2.5 ACRES, RESIDENTIAL SUBURBAN COMBINING, MOBILEHOME COMBINING (E(2 1/2) RS MH)
Maturango Museum is located in Ridgecrest, California. The museum is best known for the guided tours of the Coso Rock Art District located on China Lake Naval Weapons Station. The museum offers exhibits and displays featuring both the natural and the cultural history and diversity of the Northern Mojave Desert with exhibits of animals, plants, rocks and minerals, Native American artifacts, and contemporary arts and crafts.[
The Rand Desert Museum
The Rand Desert Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, protecting and sharing the historic cultural resources and architectural history of the Rand Mining District as well as adjacent historic and pre-historic sites in the Upper Mojave Desert Region of California.