Seller Financing available! Initial Deposit $2,577.60 with $358.39 Monthly for 60 Months.
This 3.72-acre lot is located in Tehachapi, CA. Perfect for making a long-term investment or building your dream home!
Here’s why this property is a good investment:
- BELOW MARKET PRICE
- Beautiful Mountain Views Residential lot
- Low County Taxes
- Not in Flood-Zone
- Perfect for making a long-term investment or building your dream home
- Mobile Home or Recreational Vehicle allowed during construction.
- Close to Bakersfield (55 mins)
- Near a good road in a secluded and peaceful area of Alpine Forest.
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: 379-241-05-00-3
- Parcel Size: 3.72 acres
- Property Address: 17910 Matterhorn Ct, Tehachapi, CA 93561
- County and State: Kern County, CA
- Legal Description: TRACT 3426 165
- Land Use: RESIDENTIAL
- Flood-Zone: None
- Road Access: Unpaved Road
- Utilities: Electricity & Water – available, Sewer- septic (All utilities will need to be brought to the lot.)
- Annual County Taxes: $371.92 and HOA – $400 annual
- GPS Center Coordinates: 35.08042, -118.53851
- GPS Coordinates (Corners):
- Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/PKDCsATXriteB3NPA
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
TRACT 3426 165
Estate and Residential Suburban
Tehachapi Mountain Park
This trail takes you on a hike on Tehachapi Mountain, however the final portion of the the trail to the summit (less than a mile) is on private property, so you will not be able to go all the way to the top. You can still enjoy great mountain views for the rest of the trail. Heads up! This area is also used for hunting and logging.
The S. S. Minnow
The museum is operated by Heritage League volunteers. It is free to the public and contains artifacts representative of the local area. Donations are always appreciated. The Museums are currently open Saturdays and Sundays, noon to 4 pm.
Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.