This 10 – acre lot in North Edwards, CA is perfect for your agricultural plans. Build your remote off-grid home, or your recreational getaway place.
Here’s why is this property a good investment?
- Much Below Market Price!
- Low Taxes
- Flat Terrain, limited agricultural lot
- Has quiet, natural surroundings with mountain view
- Great for Outdoor recreational
- Manufactured Home or off grid recreational home
- Temp use of Recreational Vehicle during construction
- Close to Bakersfield, CA 93301
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: 233-503-01-00-7
- Parcel Size: 10 acres
- Property Address: North Edwards, CA 93523
- County and State: Kern County, CA
- Legal Description: SECTION 26 , TOWNSHIP 11 , RANGE 9 , QUARTER
- Land Use: LIMITED AGRICULTURE (A-1)
- Road Access: Dirt Path
- Utilities: All utilities will need to be brought to the lot.
- Annual Taxes: $ 97.42 approximately
- GPS Coordinates: 35.02068, -117.79459
35.0212, -117.7923 NE
35.0202, -117.7923 SE
35.0202, -117.7968 SW
35.0212, -117.7968 NW
- Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/jXviQMiX8S1EgFgM7?coh=178573&entry=tt
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
NOTE: Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.
LIMITED AGRICULTURE (A-1)
The mission of the Twenty Mule Team Museum is to acquire and document artifacts pertaining to local history and to the history of borax mining in Death Valley and Boron. These displays and archives are for the enjoyment and enlightenment of visitors and for research by students and others.