Seller Financing available! Initial Deposit $6,000 with $611.97 Monthly for 60 Months.
This 10-acre lot is located in Inyokern, CA. Perfect for making a long-term investment or building your dream home!
Why is this property a good investment?
- Below Market Value and has lower taxes.
- Has quiet, natural surroundings
- Not in Flood-zone
- Large parcel – good investment for future development
- Build your Manufactured Home, Mobile home or Accessory Dwelling Unit
- Flat-terrain with beautiful mountain view
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: 064-210-03-00-6
- Parcel Size: 10 acres
- Property Address: INYOKERN, CA, 93527
- County and State: Kern County, CA
- Legal Description: SECTION 35 TOWNSHIP 26 RANGE 38
- Land Use: ESTATE 2.5 ACRES, RESIDENTIAL SUBURBAN COMBINING, MOBILEHOME COMBINING (E(2 1/2)
- Road Access: Dirt Path
- Utilities: Unsure
- Annual Taxes: $349.49 Approx annual
- GPS Coordinates: 35.62935, -117.85163
35.63026, -117.85054 NE
35.62844, -117.85053 SE
35.62843, -117.85278 SW
35.63025, 117.85277 NW
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/8V5JSVvh4JSEqPNH7
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
INYOKERN, CA, 93527
SECTION 35 TOWNSHIP 26 RANGE 38
ESTATE 2.5 ACRES, RESIDENTIAL SUBURBAN COMBINING, MOBILEHOME COMBINING (E(2 1/2)
Kern Valley Museum
Entering the front door at the Kern Valley Museum is like taking a walk into the past.Woolly Mammoths walking the canyons. Native Americans finding the area as they hunted and gathered along the Sierra Nevada. Miners arrived with the Gold Rush. Ranchers settled. Hardy loggers appeared, and businesses soon became a part of the growing communities that bordered and lived on the Kern River and its tributaries. Located in Kernville, the Kern Valley Museum is home to some of the most fascinating collections and exhibits about the southern Sierra Nevada. Archives and spectacular displays interpreting the rich and complex social, cultural and economic history of the Kern River Valley are offered to visitors without charge.
Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.