This 0.59-acre lot is located in Ocklahawa, FL. Perfect for making a long-term investment or building your dream home!
Here’s why is this property a good investment?
- Below Market Value and has lower taxes
- Has quiet, natural surroundings with water view
- Utilities nearby
- Great for Single Family home
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: 39430-40-141
- Parcel Size: 0.59 acres
- Property Address: OCKLAWAHA, FL, 32179
- County and State: Marion County, FL
- Legal Description: SEC 35 TWP 15 RGE 24 PLAT BOOK UNR PAGE 081 WOODS & LAKES BLK 40 LOT 141 AKA 141F BEING MORE PARTICULARLY DESC AS: COM AT THE SW COR OF SEC 2 TWP 16 RGE 24 TH N 87-53-34 E 5241.37 FT TH N 6076.09 FT TH W 1326.69 FT TH S 02-46-33 E 90.52 FT TO THE POB
- Land Use: R-1, Single Family Dwelling
- Road Access: Paved Road
- Utilities: Utilities nearby
- Annual Taxes: $204.9
- GPS Coordinates: 29.137713, -81.874831
29.137622, -81.87464 E
29.13738, -81.874635 SE
29.137364, -81.875099 SW
29.137942, -81.875115 NW
- Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/AcF8cDZnxUCvXcpn7
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
SEC 35 TWP 15 RGE 24 PLAT BOOK UNR PAGE 081 WOODS & LAKES BLK 40 LOT 141 AKA 141F BEING MORE PARTICULARLY DESC AS: COM AT THE SW COR OF SEC 2 TWP 16 RGE 24 TH N 87-53-34 E 5241.37 FT TH N 6076.09 FT TH W 1326.69 FT TH S 02-46-33 E 90.52 FT TO THE POB
R-1, Single Family Dwelling
Carney Island Recreation & Conservation Area
Located in the city of Ocklawaha in Marion County, Carney Island Recreation & Conservation Area is a nature preserve that has an unnamed long beach with beige sand along the northern side of Lake Weir. There are many kinds of plants near the beach including oak trees, Spanish moss, orange trees, mangrove trees, Australian pine trees, cabbage palm trees, and myrtle oak plants. Carney Island Recreation & Conservation Area offers many fun activities including biking, hiking, kayaking, swimming, picnicking, volleyball, fishing, and wildlife watching. In addition, the visitors can spot many coastal birds around the beach including pelicans, sandpipers, white egrets, great blue herons, and ospreys. Depending on the time of year, you can also spot dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles in the water near the beach.
Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.