Seller Financing available! Initial Deposit $2,900 with $330.46 Monthly for 60 Months.
This 0.34-acre lot located in Villa Rica, GA will unlock your dreams on building your dream home in a gated community.
Here’s why is this property a good investment?
- Below Market Value and has lower taxes
- Has quiet, natural surroundings
- Not in Flood-zone
- Utilities nearby
- Build your beautiful home in this community!
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Parcel #: F06- -0188
- Parcel Size: 0.34 acres
- Property Address: 6188 WAYFARER DR, VILLA RICA, GA, 30180
- County and State: Carroll, GA
- Legal Description: V/LOT 188 SECT 6 FAIRFIELD PLANTATION
- Land Use: Residential
- Road Access: Paved Road
- Utilities: Water and Sewer is available
- Annual Taxes: $110.35 (approx)
- HOA fees: $1,900 annual (approx)
- GPS Coordinates: 33.651820, -84.906545
- 33.652, -84.9066 NE
- 33.6516, -84.9064 SE
- 33.6515, -84.9068 SW
- 33.6517, -84.907 NW
Google Map link : https://goo.gl/maps/dRLuPsVpTHroEChU8
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We’ll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss more!
V/LOT 188 SECT 6 FAIRFIELD PLANTATION
PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD)
HOA fees / Annual
Clinton Nature Preserve
This 200-acre park was donated to Douglas County by Ms. Annie Mae Clinton. The park is required by Ms. Clinton’s will to remain in its natural state as much as possible. The park contains nature trails and open exploration areas.
Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.